Wednesday, 14 December 2011

HYPE Magazine's No. 1 Unsigned MC !!

Gotta give it to him.... I won't talk much... i prefer letting the music speak for itself.... BUT if u don't know him, then I don't know - there must be somethin' wrong with yo music collection!

Rated as HYPE Magazine's No. 1 Unsigned MC in South Africa , and the homie be doin' it big, after bumpin' one of my personal favourites "Love You When I'm Gone" - on this day I feel proud to give u S.A's very own ------------> CLU MAN...

If u wondering why he is being rated as such, download these tracks (links down below):

Chasing My High : www.mp3twit.com/8vE
Love You When Im Gone : www.mp3twit.com/8b1
Paper Chase : www.mp3twit.com/8oY
Joburg Lifestyle : www.mp3twit.com/8p2
Funuk'wenzan : www.mp3twit.com/8aY
and one for the summer: Move A Lil' - www.mp3twit.com/fsy







ENJOY!!!!

Twitter: Churchboi Tabzz - www.twitter.com/whoistabii
             C'zer TheNewTekno - www.twitter.com/thenewtekno
#TeamTeknoTabzz

No comments:

Post a Comment